It’s embarrassing to ask, but this is a real issue for a lot of women.
Of course, sex isn’t everything in a relationship, but sexual satisfaction is certainly an important part of it!
So if you feel like you have a stretched vagina, or a loose vagina, this can be a serious source of stress. You feel pressure to perform, feel, and look, a certain way for your partner.
Vaginal looseness can seriously damage a woman’s confidence, and make her feel insecure about pleasing her partner, or herself for that matter.
After I had my first child, I didn’t feel sexy, confident or secure in my ability to perform sexually. In fact, to put it bluntly, I felt like I had a flappy vagina.
I wanted to find a solution for natural vagina tightening – -and was willing to try anything. I did my research, tried a ton of different products, herbs and exercises, and found out what worked and what didn’t.
So while it’s a little embarrassing, I’d like to share my experience with other women like me, who want to tighten their loose vagina and get that sexy back!
Why is my vagina loose?
Now, contrary to popular belief, a stretched vagina does not come from too much intercourse. A loose vagina can be caused by various reasons, such as childbirth, menopause, or simply natural aging.
There are all kinds of methods and products for vaginal tightening & how to make your vagina tighter.
You may have heard of kegel exercises, other vagina tightening creams or treatments, and various exercise or diet programs that are designed to tighten a stretched vagina.
How do I tighten my vagina naturally?
Believe it or not, this is not an uncommon question – and vaginal looseness is more common than you think!
It’s nothing to be embarrassed about – although I know it’s a sensitive subject.
If you’ve found this page then you’re probably having some concern about vaginal looseness. Who knows? Maybe you’re even a man trying to help out your special friend who is worried about her vaginal looseness.
If you’ve felt embarrassed or uncomfortable because you feel like you have a wide vagina – I know you’re looking for something that really works, and works fast.
I’ve tried exercises, herbal treatments, and natural vaginal tightening creams. Here’s what worked for me, and what didn’t.
I’ve rated my preference for vaginal tightening from least effective to most effective.
#3 – Herbal Treatments to tighten a stretched vagina
There are several herbs that can help tighten vaginal muscles.
— Pueraria Mirifica helps tighten your vaginal walls by encouraging genital tissue regeneration, This herb also balances estrogen levels to counteract your hormonal imbalances.
Bonus: this herb also helps protect against uterus cancer.
— Another natural vaginal tightening herb includes Curcuma Comosa. This herb helps tighten vaginal muscles, it also helps to correct future vaginal looseness by protecting against vaginal wall prolapse.
Curcuma Comosa also helps cure vaginal dryness, hot flashes and can alleviate menstrual cramps.
— You can also correct a stretched vagina by using natural douches that restore elasticity and strength.
These can be made through a combination of natural ingredients, such as:
• Boiled gooseberry
• Vinegar and water
• Diluted lime juice, alum powder and pickling spices
Personally, I tried several combinations of these natural herbs, and felt that they made me feel healthier and cleaner down in my lady-bits, but didn’t feel all that tighter.
I really liked the natural health benefits, but didn’t feel herbal remedies solved my problem of loose vaginal walls.
#2 – Kegel Exercises
A popular natural way to get a tight vagina is through Kegel exercises.
You perform these vagina tightening exercises by squeezing your inner pelvic muscles. Think about when you stop your self from peeing while you’re already urinating. These are the same muscles. Try it out next time you’re using the bathroom.
Once you have figured out how to do this, simply repeat this exercise multiple times throughout the day.
You can do this discreetly and at your leisure. No one has to know you are working to tighten a wide vagina. Remember this is just one of the natural ways correct vaginal looseness.
In my experience, if you do them over time consistently, kegel exercises really do work! You need to be consistent and keep at it (which is easy because they’re so discreet), and eventually you will strengthen your pelvic muscles and, in turn, your vaginal walls. This will make you tighter, naturally.
So, while I liked that the kegel exercises work over time, I was anxious to try something else that would help them work faster, and last longer. This is why these vaginal exercises are my #2 choice for natural vaginal tightening treatments that really work.
#1 – V-tight gel and tightening program
V tight gel is a tightening cream that claims to correct vaginal looseness by tightening skin and tightening the vaginal walls.
It’s advertised to work both by itself, or with accelerated results in correcting a stretched vagina if you use it together with the v-tight vaginal exercise program.
According to the manufacturer, v-tight works within a few minutes to make your vagina tighter after applying the cream. The product also says you can have intercourse with your partner after only a few minutes of applying the gel.
It’s a natural tightening cream that is made from Manjakani extract, and other natural ingredients, which has been used by women in Asian countries for centuries.
Now there were things I really liked about the v-tight gel, and also some things I disliked. Read my v-tight gel review.
Why Is My Vagina Loose?
You may have recently noticed ads for vaginal tightening products and suddenly, you may wonder, “Oh my goodness, do I have a loose vagina?” First of all, if you aren’t sure if you have a loose vagina, you may want to check.
There quite a few “symptoms” that can tell you if you have a loose vagina. Consider the following issues that may signify that you need some vaginal tightening help:
- You have stress incontinence. Do you have urine leakage at times? Urinary stress infection can be a sign of a loose vagina. This kind of issue is typically caused by childbirth or during menopause, but it can also happen due to a loose vagina. The loosening of the muscles in that area may cause you to leak while performing intense exercises or lifting heavy items.
- If you can fit too many fingers in your vagina without feeling tightness, your genitalia may be loose. Insert a few fingers into your genitalia and try to contract your muscles. You should be able to feel a few fingers and have a tough time inserting them. If not, you could have a loose vagina.
- Has it begun to get harder for you to reach an orgasm? If you were once able to reach orgasm by intercourse and then recently have found that you aren’t able to, no matter how hard you try, you could have a loose vagina. If nothing seems to stimulate you, not even large sex toys, you may need to consider tightening (for your own pleasure).
- Have you had a child? If you have had a baby vaginally, chances are that your vagina has been left a bit loose. In fact, natural childbirth is one of the most common reasons why women have loose vaginas and may want to tighten it again.
For the most part, the change may not be that noticeable. For some women, it may cause some serious issues pertaining to their bladder and other issues.
- Have you gone through menopause? As women go through menopause, they will experience changes in their body. One of these changes is vaginal atrophy. Because of the lack of estrogen, the muscles in the vaginal area become lax and not as tight as they once were.
The Biggest Loose Vagina Myth
Before we go further, there is something to consider about why your vagina may be loose. If anyone has ever mentioned to you that you may be loose (literally) because you’re too loose (figuratively), you can go ahead and say, “Boy, bye!” The amount of intercourse that you have is not going to make your genitalia looser.
There are several physical factors that come into play in causing the loosening of your vaginal muscles and sex isn’t the cause. It’s one of the biggest myths and one that you can forget, as the amount of sex you have (Go, girl!) has nothing to do with how tight or loose your vagina is.
Another factor that may make somebody believe that your genitalia has become looser is if they have had sex with you when you weren’t very aroused and then had sex again when you were. An aroused vagina has more relaxed muscles. A non-aroused one will feel tight and restrictive because your muscles are clenching. This “tight” vagina that he may be missing, could be a result of him being inexperienced in providing pleasure to women.
Will Your Partner Notice?
As you begin to read these symptoms and come to the conclusion that yes, you may have a loose vagina, you may at first feel shock and embarrassment. Perhaps you have a regular partner such as a spouse or boyfriend and you may be concerned if they have noticed.
In some cases, you may be slightly looser than you were before, but the change is so small, that they may not even notice.
If you’re single and haven’t tested the symptoms above but have recently had an experience where you didn’t seem to feel much during sex, before you blame it on you, it could be that your partner was rather small.
Unless, you have had the same partner for years and you’ve had a child together which may have stretched your vaginal muscles, most men won’t notice. If your life partner does notice, he probably hasn’t told you and it may not be that important to him. But, if it matters to you, making a decision to tighten your vagina naturally could be a way to enhance your sex life and even your relationship. But, remember to make the decision for you and not for anyone else. Your vagina is a personal matter.
How Important Is It To Tighten Your Vagina?
While it may not be all that noticeable to your sex partner, if its slightly looser than it was before, you may wonder why you need to tighten your vagina. It’s not something that should embarrass you or cause you to dismay, but it could make your life happier if you do pay attention to it.
The following reasons could help you understand how vaginal tightening creams or methods could be good ideas:
- You have had a baby together with your spouse or partner. You’re happy for the new addition to your family, but your sex life is suffering. A part of it may be that you aren’t yet feeling confident with your body or sex itself just doesn’t seem to be as pleasurable as before. This could be due to your vagina having stretched out a bit due to having a baby. The muscles may not be as tight as they once were, so you and your partner may not be achieving as maximum pleasure as you could be. Investing in a vaginal tightener can help bring back pleasure to your sex life.
- You want to please your partner. Pleasing your partner helps you to have better sex. It’s just a fact of life. While you shouldn’t feel bad about your genitalia, if you have noticed that you aren’t as tight as you once were, maybe a vagina tightening gel could help. Maybe it’s barely even noticeable to him that you are looser, but you want to surprise him with tightness again. This can be a great gift to give to your partner.
- It can be a great gift to yourself. Of course, the number one person in the equation should be you. Being able to feel more pleasure during intercourse due to more friction caused by a tighter vagina will help you to feel happier with yourself. While your partner is bound to be appreciative, you’ll also reap the benefits.
- It can bring back your confidence after childbirth. Having a baby is a great experience for many. Becoming a mother can enhance your life in ways that you never expected. But, your body may be having some difficulties. You may be feeling down with all the changes as you remember how it once was.
From your weight to your genitalia, you may be feeling low in the self-esteem area and want to get back on top of your game. Doing something about your loose vagina can be beneficial to your self-confidence and help you get back out there. While vaginas tend to tighten up after childbirth, you may never get it back to the tightness it once had without a little help—and that’s okay!
- You may have medical conditions and vaginoplasty is the solution. For some women, the decision to tighten theirs may have nothing to do with pleasure. For some, it could be because they have issues such as a prolapsed bladder or slackened vaginal muscles that are causing painful or embarrassing episodes. If you’re one of these women, you may find that tightening your vagina is the solution.
Factors To Consider While Shopping For Vaginal Tightening Products And Methods
As you begin to consider the idea of tightening your vaginas muscles, you may wonder how to tighten your genitalia. There are several different options, both natural and otherwise. To get an idea of how to tighten vaginal walls and the most popular methods, read on:
- Laser vaginal tightening: Laser vaginal tightening is a relatively non-invasive procedure that can help you get your genitalia back to what it once was. It’s been known to work by enhancing the collagen and tightening the vaginal walls. It isn’t painful, but it could be a rather uncomfortable experience to go through.
Something to bear in mind about this option is that you have to have a few sessions for it to be successful and a touch up session after a year has gone by. Also, it’s not the cheapest method.
- Actual surgery for vaginal tightening: Vaginoplasty is meant to help your vagina get back to what it once was. Surgeons claim it is a great way to get back to having heightened sexual sensitivity during intercourse. This vaginal reconstruction is a popular way for many who want to get theirs back to its “virgin” tightness.
Of course, as with any surgery, there are risks and it’s a pricey method to rely on.
Recovery from this type of surgery will take a while and there may be some side effects down the road. Unless, you have medical conditions that can only be remedied by surgery, you may want to choose another method.
- Home exercises: You have most likely heard of Kegel exercises. They can be beneficial for you in many ways and especially in keeping your vagina tight. In fact, many women will do Kegel exercises before childbirth with the hope that it will keep theirs from tearing.
While it’s certainly one of the most natural ways to go about keeping your vagina tight, it can be a challenge to keep up with the exercises. If you have that type of commitment to any exercise that you do and the results matter, go for it!
- Gels for vaginal tightening: Nowadays there are vaginal gels that are meant to restore tightness to your area. A lot of ladies like them as it’s easier than having to get surgery and applying it is easy as can be. There are some great ones out there, but you want to be careful with the ingredients.
You’ll be using the product in a highly sensitive and important area, so make sure that it’s made from safe ingredients that won’t cause you any harm. You don’t want a tighter vag but an unhealthy body.
The method you will choose is a very personal decision. If you have problems with loose vaginal walls that are causing embarrassing issues in your everyday life, you may need a more advanced treatment to remedy the problem.
If you are simply wanting to be tighter for your sex’s life sake, the more natural the better. There is no need to go through a difficult surgery just to get your vagina tighter than before. Natural remedies can help you and cost you much less than a visit with a doctor would. Just remember that they will require your commitment to keeping up with them.
Before you go panicking that you have a loose vagina, relax. A loose vagina is no cause for worry or panic. While there are some people who have serious problems after childbirth where vaginal tightening is a must, it’s not a big deal for most.
Making the decision to try to tighten your vaginal walls is about enhancing your sex life. Unless you have problems with stress incontinence, the choice is about getting more out of sex and achieving more pleasure. And, that is just as good reason as any to invest in some kind of vaginal tightening product.
Whichever path you go down, don’t let yourself be embarrassed about having a wide vagina. There are solutions, and, in the meantime, your vag is just fine the way that it is.
Whether you need it for medical reasons or simply want to do something special for yourself, no one is judging you—loose vagina or not.