Don’t even think about going to buy v-tight gel before reading my personal experience and review.
If you have concerns about a loose vagina, you’ve probably already looked into tons of options for vaginal tightening.
For me personally, I wanted a way to tighten my vagina naturally, that also worked fast and had lasting results.
So I read quite a few v-tight reviews, and decided to try it out.
So lets get in to it, the real question is, does v-tight gel work ?
Here’s my personal experience with the v-tight program – including what I liked, and what I didn’t like.
Does v-tight gel work? – My story
After I had my first (wonderful) child, I experienced what a lot of women experience after childbirth – loose vaginal walls.
I didn’t feel sexy, and I didn’t feel like I could perform in the bedroom like I used to. Of course, my husband didn’t say anything, but I wanted to feel tight and sexy again so I could please him, and also myself!
After months of Googling things like “ How do I make my vagina tighter naturally? “ and “ Why is my vagina so big ? “ – I wanted a solution.
I tried a lot of DIY vaginal tightening treatments, which worked to a point.
I was sick of feeling embarrassed of my stretched vagina..
After reading several v-tight gel reviews, I decided to try it for myself and see if it actually works.
So here’s my real-life experience and v-tight gel review after using a full bottle.
What I liked?
I really liked the free trial offer and the money-back guarantee. This let me try v-tight gel without fear of wasting money if it didn’t work.
Money back guarantees for me are a big bonus when trying something new, because there is nothing to lose. You can get refund if you are not satisfied with the results.
I also liked that it worked very quickly. Within a few minutes of applying it I did feel tighter, and bonus, I also felt aroused. Because you can have sex within a few minutes of applying it, this was a big plus.
When I was ready to have intercourse, I could apply it just a few minutes before and KNOW for sure that I would feel tight and sexy.
I also liked that the purchase gave me additional options – like the v-tight kegel exercise program and clean living tips.
What I didn’t like?
One thing I didn’t like was that this product is only available online. Since I was a little embarrassed about baggy vagina, I was definitely concerned about privacy and purchasing this product discreetly. I know that Amazon and other online merchandisers often label the contents of your package right on the box!
Luckily, when I ordered from the manufacturer, v-tight gel was delivered in a discreet, generic package.
The other thing I didn’t like was that sometimes I didn’t feel as tight after I had sex. After a few hours I did feel a bit of vaginal looseness. Although, I found that if I re-applied the v-tight gel then it worked just as well as the first time – and the vaginal exercise program has given me results that last longer.
Bottom line – does v tight gel work?
In my opinion, if you can afford vaginal surgery then definitely do it, but if you want a cheaper (and less surgical) approach, then I felt that v-tight gel did make a serious and significant difference in my vaginal looseness.
The money back guarantee was enough to get me to try it out, and I felt it does make my vagina tighter, and intercourse more enjoyable. My partner actually mentioned that I felt tighter after I used it (which sounds strange, but felt great.)
My recommendation is to give it a try, and if you don’t like it, then there’s no harm done because you can return it.
I also recommend buying v-tight gel directly from the supplier, and will explain why here.
V-Tight Gel Product Overview
Whether you’re in a relationship or not, you may have recently realized that you aren’t as tight as you once were. From childbirth to other health related issues, there are plenty of reasons why your vagina may be loose—and no, an active sex life is not one of them.
What does one do when this happens? Does your husband or partner even enjoy sex with you anymore? Are you beginning to realize that you don’t feel as much pleasure from sex as you did before? You may think that you’re doomed to a life of a loose vagina, but fortunately there is a solution. It comes in the form of a gel called V-tight Gel.
Wait! What Is V-tight Gel?
Yes, you heard it correctly: V-tight Gel is a specially formulated gel that arrives in a tube-like package. It is large enough to provide you with plenty of product yet just the right size to be able to pack and take with you.
After all, you want to keep up the process, even if you have to travel. Especially because prolonged use means long-term results. The gel doesn’t have an order nor is it colored, so it’s easy to use without getting grossed out or irritated by intense fragrances.
It’s a gel that has been designed to restore the suppleness in the vaginal area, as well as firm and tighten your vaginal walls. If you’re concerned about having a loose vagina, it could be a great option to try. But, you may first want to know a few things about it. Read on.
What’s In It?
While you may like the idea, you could wonder if it’s a bit questionable. It’s good to question any product that will be used on such a sensitive area as your genitals. Fortunately, this gel is a chemical-free product that you can start using whenever you want.
While some other options may use chemicals in an effort for quicker results, V-tight Gel is a favorite for those who are concerned about their health and vaginal safety. The following ingredients are some of the ones used in the vtight Gel:
- Witch Hazel: Witch Hazel has been used as a sort of medicine for many issues and injuries throughout the years. So, it’s no wonder that this natural North American plant would be used in the V-tight gel. It’s often used for inflammation, so it’s no surprise that it would be an important ingredient of a vaginal tightening product.
- Manjakani: A plant originating from Malaysia, it has special properties that help to tighten your vaginal walls—and is commonly used for illnesses and health problems in Asia.
- Arginine: This is a natural ingredient that helps with blood flow.
- Sodium PCA: This ingredient is good for moisturizing, which can be beneficial for your vagina, as well.
- Citric Acid: This ingredient helps to keep the vaginal juices balanced.
As you can see, the v tight gel ingredients are some that are commonly used for beneficial purposes. Unless you have allergies to any of the ingredients, you shouldn’t have any v tight gel side effects.
How Does It Work?
So, you may be reading this and wondering if this really works and how does it work. With faithful use, the ingredients in the gel work to strengthen and heal your vagina. The main ingredients Manjakani and Witch Hazel are important for the tightening of your vagina. When you use it for more than a month, you should see some progress.
How Do I Use It?
You may be holding back from buying this product, because if it’s extremely complicated, you don’t want to even try. That’s understandable, but fortunately, it’s probably one of the simplest options for vaginal tightening.
Following are simple instructions for its use:
- Wash your hands beforehand, as you’ll be touching a sensitive area.
- Apply a small drop onto your finger.
- Spread the drop around the inner area of your vagina, making sure to apply it all around the vaginal opening.
- Take some to massage it all around your vagina, to ensure that you cover all the bases and let the ingredients take effect.
Because it’s a smooth gel-like texture, you don’t have to worry about it being a challenge to apply. It goes on rather easily, so you don’t have to worry about using too much at a time. Also, you will actually begin to feel it take effect after around 5 minutes or so, so you may actually want to apply before sex with your partner. It’s suggested that you don’t have intercourse until at least ten minutes after application to ensure that it works.
For long-term results, it’s suggested that a woman should use it for up to a month before discontinuing—in order to see long term results.
Why It Is Better Than Other Options
How does it sound so far? It may not be for everyone, but here are a few reasons why it could be better for you than the following alternatives:
- Surgery requires a long recovery. Do you have time for that? If you’re someone who travels often or who lives a busy lifestyle, going through surgery simply to tighten your loose vagina may not be the best. The gel is super easy to carry with you and use.
- Laser vaginal tightening is a long road to a tight vagina. Laser vaginal tightening is less invasive than surgery and does provide people with good results. The only issue is that this type of vaginal tightening requires many sessions for it to work.It also requires a touch up at the end of the first year after it’s been done. If you have the patience, it could be an option for you. If not, one usually sees results from this gel after a month or so.
- Other gels may not be the best for you. There are many creams and gels being offered on the market today but pay attention to ingredients. Some of them contain chemicals that while they may work quickly are not good for you.Others that are made from healthy ingredients may not have the right ones that will work as quickly and effectively as needed. Do your research beforehand. If in doubt, the V-tight gel is both safe and effective.
- Kegel exercises are good for you but take a lot of time. Kegel exercises are good for your vaginal wall. They are relatively easy to do but it will take time for you to get results from doing them. If you’re faithful in any type of exercise, it may be easy for you. If not, you may want to consider using it in conjunction with the gel.
Is It For You?
This gel may seem like a really good idea and it may very well be for a lot of people. Before you make the decision to buy it, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I have the commitment to use it on a daily basis? It is a product that should be used every day. And, it should also be used for more than a month. If you can commit to this type of dedication to the gel, then go for it.
- Am I allergic to any of the ingredients used in the gel? If you happen to have some strange reaction to any of the ingredients in the gel, you will want to avoid purchasing it. You may need to look for an alternative.
- Do you have any issues from childbirth, such as rectal prolapse or urinary incontinence? For the most part, this option works well for women who have gone through childbirth. But, if you have any of the two problems above, surgery may be required for medical reasons.
- Do you have bladder prolapse? Whether you have had a child or have other health conditions, this gel won’t help bladder prolapse. This may be something that you need to see your doctor about.
- Do you have tears from having a child or are your vaginal muscles incredibly loose? If you had your child naturally, you may be fine after the stitches and medical attention after delivery. But, in some cases you may need surgery again to tighten your vaginal muscles and fix issues from tearing. A vaginal gel won’t be the solution in this type of situation.
- Is it something that your husband cares about or is your sex life decent as it is? Maybe you are a little loose after childbirth or aging, but you and your partner are okay with this. If something isn’t broken, then why fix it?
Yet, if you feel that your sex life could use a “pick-me-up,” this gel may be exactly what you need.
So, now you may be asking, “Where to buy v tight gel?”
Before you go about trying to buy the v tight gel in stores, it’s important to realize that so far, it’s only sold online. Because of this, it’s important that you order it before you go on any trips.
While one single tube typically lasts for about a month, you may want to keep on using it for more time.
This gel is available in three different packages. You can order a one-month supply, a 3-month supply, or a 5-month supply. If you aren’t sure about the product and want to just test it out, go for the one-month option. Once you’re sure that it’s working and that you like using it, you can always order another package.
Now that you’ve read this information, do you think this is a product that you can try? There are many positives to using this gel. For example:
- It’s easy to apply. There is no drama involved in trying to apply this product. Simply squeeze a drop onto your finger and spread and massage it around your vagina. The end result will be a tighter feeling vagina.
- It doesn’t have side effects. This is a big concern for many women. The vagina is the entry way to the body and many women are cautious with what they will put in and around the area. It’s a big positive that it doesn’t have side effects.
- It’s not overly expensive. While there is a bit of an investment, it isn’t high. With alternatives being in the thousands of dollars, this option is affordable and can be used at home. A one-month supply costs just as much as any high-end beauty cream or makeup—so, it’s not that much to ask for improving your vagina.
- It’s made from safe ingredients. You don’t have to worry about what you’re putting inside of you. The ingredients are safe and good for what the gel is meant to achieve: a tighter vagina.
- It’s great for immediate and long-term results. Many women who use this product, already feel the effects within minutes. This helps to make it a great addition for couple’s sex lives while it also provides long-term, long-lasting results.
Do you think that you’d like to give this product a try? It could make a world of difference in your sex life and bring back the fire that’s been missing. Because there is a money back guarantee, you can always return it if it’s not what you thought it would be. A tighter vagina is possible—even after childbirth or menopause.