You may or may not pay a lot of attention to your vagina. Most women make sure their lady area is clean and taken care of, but many may not go beyond that. What some may notice is that they feel like their vagina isn’t as tight and snug as before.
Before you freak out, know that having a loose labia doesn’t mean that there is something wrong with you. Whether you have had a baby or have reached your late 40’s, it could be a sign of aging or simply an effect from childbirth. It’s most certainly not due to any fault of your own.
There is often mention of “a loose vagina equals a loose women.” While being sexually active may result in less tightness, it isn’t going to make a big difference. Unless you have a long-term partner, if a man mentions that you are a bit loose there, you may want to consider his “size” as well. It could simply be a matter of perspective.
Loose labia may not always be so noticeable, but if you’ve been wondering “how do you know if your vagina is tight,” there are ways to find out.
Can You Determine If It’s Loose Visually?
If you’re thinking that you can discover that you have a loose vagina, simply by looking at it, you may not be able to. In fact, unless you have had some serious tearing from childbirth, you may only be able to feel it. You may not even know how to answer the question of, “what does a loose vag look like?”
Cosmetic issues are common after difficult labors, so if you do notice that your vagina doesn’t look like it did before, you could ask your doctor about a solution. Otherwise, there are simple solutions for your loose muscle problems.
Easy Ways To Check For A Loose Vagina?
If everything looks normal on the exterior, that’s great news. Now, you’re going to want to check things on the inside. There are both things that you can do to test your muscles, and there are also “symptoms” which are big signs that something isn’t right.
For example, have you recently experienced an embarrassing moment, such as a wet accident while doing something active? This type of thing can even happen when you’re simply laughing hard. If this type of scenario rings a bell, you may have stress incontinence caused by a weak pelvic floor.
One way that you can get a feel for whether or not you have a loose vagina is by inserting fingers into your vagina. Place two or three around the area where you can imagine needing to hold pee. If you can’t grasp them tightly, it could be a sign of a loose vagina.
Has it been a while since you have enjoyed sex? How long has it been since you have come from intercourse? If sex is no longer as exciting as it once was, you may be dealing with loose vaginal walls. While you may never have been that into intercourse, maybe your long-term partner was. Ask them how they have been feeling it recently. If they have seen a difference since you have had a baby or simply over time, you may discover that you have become a bit loose.
Another thing to consider is age. As women get older, nature tends to take it’s course on our bodies. From seeing a difference in our face and the arrival of more wrinkles to feeling that things have changed in our private area, you may need to adapt to new issues. A loose vagina may be one of them, but that doesn’t meant that it has to stay that way.
If you’re really in doubt, you could always ask your doctor’s opinion. One thing you don’t need to do is dismay about having a wide vagina. There are ways that you can fix this issue.
Why Worry About Your Vagina?
Is there any reason why you should fix this problem? Taking the time to pay extra attention to your vagina may not be high on your list of priorities, but there are some benefits to be gained from tightening yours.
If you are still in the fence about the difference of tight vs loose, the following “tight vaginal muscle positives” may convince you:
- You may find that you feel more confident having your vagina all taken care of. A new mom often faces issues with her self-esteem. From the changes in your body to adapting to life as a parent, you may not feel like you used to as a woman. Tightening your vagina can go far in helping you to regain your self-confidence, just as toning up your body would. If you have felt a bit loose-in every way-after having a baby, why not incorporate vaginal muscle exercises into your daily exercise routine?
- If you have found that you have stress incontinence, doing exercises can help. A very big reason why you should consider taking care of your wide vagina is if you have urine leakage, here and there. This may be one of the most obvious and most embarrassing issues that can come from having a weak pelvic floor. If you are tired of stressing about when leakage will happen, doing something about it is definitely a good idea.
- Your sex life and that of your partner’s will be better than ever. A very big reason why many women focus on tightening their vagina is because they want to improve their sex lives—and what a valid reason to do so. Just as with eating well and sleeping well, having a healthy sex life is a big part of having a happy life.
Also, your partner may also appreciate the difference and a happy partner is always a good thing in a relationship. The tighter the vagina is, the more friction and enjoyment both partners can get during intercourse. If you’re ready to say hello to more orgasms and better sex, you may want to consider doing something about your loose labia.
- You could even want a quick fix to surprise and please your partner. This is a valid reason to consider natural and non-natural alternatives. Sometimes partners can suffer after childbirth, due to their woman’s attention turning elsewhere. If you want to maintain the spark, doing something for your sex life is valid.
Deciding that you want to have a tighter labia is a very personal thing. If you would rather not worry about it, then don’t. If you do want to see a difference in both your sex life and overall health, it could be a very good idea.
From the health benefits to helping you to continue to enjoy life as you did before, tightening your vagina can be worth the time and effort that you put into it.
How To Fix The Problem
How exactly do you fix a loose vagina naturally? If you’ve been wondering, “what does a tight vag feel like,” the following solutions can help you find the answer. They are natural solutions that cost very little or nothing at all, making them attractive options for most women.
- Use natural products that can help you tighten your vagina. There are a variety of products that can benefit your vagina. Some of the better ones are natural gels and creams that are made from natural ingredients that promise quick results.
A good option is the V-tight gel, which claims to offer long-term results within a month or so. It is also considered safe to use, without any side effects, and can even help you enjoy sex right away by offering short-term results within 10 minutes or so.
If you want to try something that could work quickly (as long as you are faithful), this may be the option for you.
- Do exercises with props or without them. Another option that is highly beneficial for your loose vagina are Kegel exercises. They are very easy to do and they are also effective. While it will take time for you to see long-term results, they will make a difference.
Whether you’re pregnant, preparing for childbirth, are a sexually active woman, or have had kids, they can help. If you want to see even quicker and better results, you could try using props like Kegel balls or cones. They will enhance your efforts and strengthen your PC muscles like nothing else.
- Use natural supplements and herbs. There are some natural herbs and ingredients that have been used by people over the years. Things like witch hazel and Aloe Vera have been known to help provide your vagina with tightening affects.
Even eating a healthy diet that is rich in protein can help to add to your efforts. Because these things are natural, you don’t have to worry about any side effects, but you will have to be patient to see results. Just a word of caution: be careful about the natural supplements you check out to use.
For example, there are many that say that vinegar is supposed to help. While a vinegar bath may be beneficial for yeast infections, it’s not going to do much for your loose vagina. Also, never put vinegar directly onto your vaginal wall. Ouch.
If you don’t have serious issues and want to do something about your loose vagina, these above options can help. They won’t cause side effects and are harmless, so you will want to consider them. You can do one that catches your attention or try them all for quick results.
Natural is better, but there are some instances where you may need to consider alternatives. For example, you could have loose labia and a vagina that doesn’t look as “organized” as before. This could be cause for self-esteem issues in the bedroom, so you may need to speak with your doctor about cosmetic surgery options. Cosmetic surgery can do a lot for women who had big tears during childbirth and who want their vagina to look as attractive as before.
If you have serious issues from childbirth, such as bladder or uterus prolapse, and suffer from serious stress incontinence, your doctor may suggest surgery as well. You may also want to try alternatives if you want a quick fix-so to speak. Surgery takes care of the problem without you having to commit to a month or more of product or exercises.
While surgery and laser vaginal treatment are attractive for this reason, women should be aware that they will need recovery time. In the case of laser treatment, you’ll need to have follow up sessions. Also, these non-natural alternatives are much pricier.
Unless it’s a matter of health, you may be better off trying the natural route. Natural solutions can make a difference, even if it does mean a commitment. Just treat it like any other exercise routine and it may be easier for you to do. After all, the end result is worth it.
What does a tight vag feel like? You’ll know it when you have it. Sex will be better, you’ll feel better about it, and those embarrassing episodes when you laugh to hard and pee a little will be a thing of the past.
From everything that you have read above, which one do you think is the best solution for you? If you aren’t sure, you may want to talk to your gynecologist. They can give you input on whether or not your issues are serious and can only be remedied by surgery.
For the most part, problems with a loose vagina can be taken care of with natural products and habits. Whatever muscle tightening solution you choose, you can be sure that it will help to change your life in a good way. Be patient, enjoy your life, and discover how much better it is to have a tight vagina once again.