Ladies, with so many myths and taboos floating around when it comes to women’s sex lives, it can be hard to stay on top. There is pressure to perform and behave in certain ways and you may feel overwhelmed.
Whether you’re married or single, discovering that you have a loose vagina can cause you to question yourself. While there are many myths about how a woman has weakened vaginal muscles, it’s typically due to childbirth or aging.
It’s so easy to get caught up in the myths about why you may have a loose vagina, but instead of focusing on them, focus on why you need a solution. Your sex life may be suffering due to this body change or your partner may not be enjoying sex as much as before.
However your loose vagina came about, it’s nothing to be ashamed about. In fact, there are solutions to your intimate issue and many of them are natural. Whether you want to get back to a happy sex life or simply want to feel more confident with your ladyhood, you can tighten your vagina naturally. If you’ve been wondering how to tighten labia minora naturally, read on.
How To Make Your Vagina Tight Naturally
While it may seem impossible, there are methods and remedies that you can start using and doing to feel better down there. The following tips are just a few of the ways that you can naturally tighten your vagina:
- Normal Kegel exercises: Kegel exercises have been known to be one of the best natural solutions to a loose vagina. They also provide benefits for pregnant women who are preparing for childbirth. A typical Kegel exercise is very simple.
Before starting to practice Kegels, you want to be sure that you are using the correct muscles. Insert two or more fingers into your vaginal opening and squeeze. Focus on using the muscles that you use to hold your pee. Once you have learned to squeeze the right muscles, you can start performing these exercises anywhere and at any time. It’s typically suggested to try doing 3 or more repetitions of 10 squeezes daily.
You can do these exercise on their own as you go about your day. Or, you can incorporate them into any kind of exercise routine that you may already be doing. What matters most is that you are doing them often.
- Kegel exercises with props: This is very similar to the above method, except instead of just squeezing your muscles freely, you will focus on squeezing something in particular. There are different products that can be used, such as vaginal cones or Kegel balls.
The method is the same, whichever one you use. Simply try to hold the item without letting it drop for as long as possible. Repeat the process as many times as you have time for. Unlike normal Kegel exercises, you may not be able to use these props while out and about. But, doing them at home is sure to strengthen your vaginal muscles, even more than your typical Kegel exercises would.
Because of the added effort, these balls and cones offer quick results. If you’re really dedicated to getting your vagina muscles as tight and as strong as possible, use these vaginal products.
- Yoga exercises: Yoga is good for your body overall. Surprisingly, it even helps your vaginal muscles. Because yoga exercises tend to have you focus on every little muscle, you will find that some of the movements require you to focus on your core and vaginal strength.
From chair pose to Locust, there are several different ways to use yoga for increasing your vaginal muscles’ strength. While you’re at it you’ll get many more benefits that go beyond just strengthening your vagina’s muscles.
- Vaginal creams: For women who want to use a product to help them fix their loose vagina problem, you may want to look into vaginal creams. There are several options on the market that claim to tighten vaginas in as quick as a month.
Of course, if you’re looking into natural remedies, you may want to check the product’s ingredients before purchasing. Fortunately, there are some options that only contain safe and natural ingredients, so you can be sure that you are keeping your vagina healthy while tightening it.
- Practice pelvic stretches: Strengthening your pelvic floor muscles is a must for strengthening your vagina. Pelvic stretches are one great way to ensure that you are doing all you can to completely strengthen your pelvic area. The benefits are multiple and pelvic stretches should definitely be used in conjunction with your other vaginal exercises.
- Eat healthy: It goes without saying that healthy eating is key to a healthy body. But, the same goes for this very important area of your body. In fact, eating a specific diet that encourages your body’s natural production of estrogen will go far in keeping your ladyhood happy and healthy. Plus, the benefits go beyond your vaginal walls, so it can’t hurt to eat a well-planned natural diet.
Along with foods that are good for estrogen production, you also want to consider how much protein you are eating. Protein is always good for muscle gains and you may be surprised at how much it can help your vagina muscles as well.
- Use aloe Vera gel: Everyone knows that Aloe Vera is great for your health and skin, but did you know it can also help your vagina? You can use a leaf of your Aloe Vera plant to apply its natural gel on your lady parts a few times a day.
It’s a great alternative to creams and 100% natural. It’s always a good idea to keep an Aloe Vera plant at home anyway, so if you have one, don’t hesitate in using this natural remedy to help you get a tighter and healthier vagina.
- Do squats: You know that squats are good for your booty, but did you know they are also good for your pelvic and vaginal muscles? Yes. Just make sure to squeeze your vaginal muscles while performing your squats for even better results.
Keep up with your squats as regularly as you would your Kegel exercises. Not only will your vagina see results, you’re bound to get great buttocks from your dedication to your squats.
- Try Curcuma Comosa: Highly helpful in preventing vaginal prolapse, you may want to consider using Curcuma Comosa. You can prepare this root in different ways and apply it to your vaginal walls regularly. You will want to apply it daily and let it set for around 10 minutes or so. Make sure to wash yourself afterwards.
- Use witch hazel: Witch hazel is used for several health reasons. It is also one of the main ingredients in many natural vaginal creams. If you want to skip using creams that have ingredients that you don’t want to use, you can always apply witch hazel to your vaginal area.
Whether you apply it daily or simply do a wash with it every other day, you are bound to see results within a month or so. It can be applied directly to your vaginal area.
Commitment Is Key
The above natural solutions do work and have been known to be some of the best ways to get a tighter vagina without undergoing surgery. Unlike quick fixes such as vaginoplasty and laser vaginal tightening treatment, the above natural remedies require time.
None of the above-mentioned solutions will provide you with an overnight result. But, if you commit to doing the exercises from anywhere from a month to a few months, you are bound to see a difference. When it comes to the herbs and natural remedies, you will want to try to keep up with applying them for at least a couple of months. Many gels include ingredients that help them to work faster while the natural ingredients themselves may take a little more time.
The good news is that you will see results. The above-mentioned remedies are known to provide long-lasting effects, and if you keep up with them as often as possible, there should be no need to worry about a loose vagina again.
Why Natural Is Better
You may be reading these natural solutions and are considering them. Perhaps you want to do as many as possible or can commit to doing one or two. Or, it could be that you feel these methods take too much time. To help you in your decision-making, the following reasons are why natural may be better for you:
- These methods are not invasive: Surgery and even laser treatment are both methods that are invasive. Surgery requires you to go under the knife and involves recovery time. While it may be one of the less complicated surgeries that once can undergo, it still requires a hospital visit. If you aren’t a big fan of surgery, medication, and hospitals, natural solutions may be better for you.
- They don’t require recovery time: Surgery means that you will need to recover. While it shouldn’t take too long, there will be some days that you will need to take it easy. This isn’t always possible for just anyone. Whether you’re a busy mom who has to run after her kids or you are training for a fitness competition, taking it easy may not be in your vocabulary. The above natural solutions don’t need more than just a few minutes of your time and attention.
- They are easy to do at any time of the day: Whether you apply a vaginal gel or you do Kegel exercises, you can do so at any time. Your cream application can be done first thing in the morning or at night, on your lunch break, or whenever you have a private minute.
Kegel exercises can be done on your way to work in the car or while you’re at the gym. These methods are easy as can be.
- They are affordable: Surgery can take a big bite out of your pocket, whereas natural remedies will not. They cost next to nothing and can provide you with long-lasting results. If you simply want to practice your Kegels, you won’t even have to spend a dime.
- They are natural and healthy: If you aren’t a big fan of pills, chemical products, or medical intervention, you’ll appreciate that you can use natural solutions to tighten your vagina. Natural vaginal tightening is a great idea for those who would rather avoid taking anything that doesn’t contain natural ingredients or that requires invasive medical procedures. The vagina is a sensitive area, as you well know, and you want to be careful about what you use in your genital area.
- They do get results: Natural doesn’t mean that they won’t work. That is a myth. In fact, in many Asian countries, some of the above natural solutions have been used for years. You can be sure that if you use these natural remedies regularly and over a span of a month or more, you will get a tighter vagina. Because natural solutions may not have the chemicals that some products do, they may take a bit longer to take effect, but they are certainly better for you.
Unless you have some serious issues caused by having a child, these natural methods should work just fine for you. Some of them can even be used to prevent a loose vagina from ever happening. If you aren’t sure whether you need medical help or not, consult with your gynecologist to be sure.
Whether you pick one or two methods or remedies on the list or choose to go all out and try as many as possible, a tighter vagina is possible. Living with a loose vagina and a poor sex life doesn’t have to be your normal.
While you do need to take time and put in some effort for results, natural is usually better when it comes to your vagina’s overall health. From vaginal gels to vagina tightening exercises, the possibilities are endless for a better and happier vagina and you.