As a woman, you may be used to products being placed in front of your face and being told that they are a must have item. There is so advertising and celebrity endorsements out there, it’s difficult to know which ones you should even consider.
This becomes even more difficult when you’re looking at products for slightly more sensitive subjects like your vaginal health and tightness.
The last thing you want to do is jump into a decision to use a product that isn’t safe or hasn’t been adequately tested or approved.
And keeping product safety in mind when choosing a vaginal tightening cream is very important indeed. To help you better understand what to look for and how safe certain products are, we have put together this guide.
You’ll find out exactly what regulatory approvals to look out for as well as product details for the safest brand on the market.
Are Vaginal Tightening Creams Okay To Use?
This is probably one of the first questions that come to mind when you’re going to be applying a cream or gel inside your vagina. You don’t want to end up with issues from something meant to help you, especially not in such a sensitive area of your body.
While many products are deemed safe for use, it’s important to consider the following as you look around for the best option:
- Has it been FDA approved? An FDA approved product is easier to trust than one that isn’t. If you want to be sure that it is considered to be safe for use, look for the FDA “stamp of approval.”. When considering a product for such a sensitive area, you want all the reassurance you can get. But you should also check the FDA website to validate the approval.
- Have you read the ingredients list? Take a look at the ingredients used in the product that you want to buy. If you notice anything that you would not want near your vagina, you will want to stay away from the product. Also, you want to try to stay as natural as possible with these products to ensure safe use. Stay away from strong chemicals in products, as much as possible.
- Are you buying from a trusted supplier? If you want to be sure that you are using a safe product without any side effects from the vaginal tightening cream, be careful where you purchase it from. While some online providers may claim to offer the cream you want, you could be purchasing a fake product. This could be dangerous for your health, so when in doubt, always buy from the manufacturers themselves.
- What is being said about the product you want? If you’re considering a new product, take some time to research reviews. While you need to be careful about trusting everything you read, reviews can help you understand if the product you’re buying is safe for use. For example, if you’re purchasing something on a website like Amazon, you can find out whether the supplier is actually selling something real.
As you’re browsing options for your vaginal needs, take some time to find a trustworthy one. While some creams may have side effects, there are many that don’t. One gel that has been known to work and that is considered trustworthy is V-tight Gel.
It checks off some of the above boxes, like being FDA approved and made from primarily natural ingredients that have been known to be helpful ones for your vagina. Just make sure to check the label before purchase, to make sure that you don’t have any kind of allergy to the ingredients used.
Let’s take a closer look at what it actually does.
Are You Ready For V-Tight Gel?
Whichever cream you choose, you want to make sure that it doesn’t cause side effects. You also want to make sure that it works and that you don’t get fooled into buying a gimmick.
If you’re considering different options for tightening your vagina, V-tight Gel should definitely be on your list.
If you’re still on the fence about whether or not it’s the right choice for you, the following benefits may help you make a decision:
- It will help you to enjoy your bedroom life more than ever before. A loose vagina typically means that you don’t enjoy sex as much as before. There isn’t as much friction as before and if you are someone who can orgasm from penetration, you may find that you don’t orgasm as easily as before.
This looseness can happen if you’re a new mom, or through natural aging. Using this gel will be beneficial in helping you to enjoy your sex life again.
- It can help you eliminate minor urine leakage. If you have been suffering from urine leakage here and there, you may be able to keep it from happening by tightening your vagina. If it isn’t a serious issue, tightening your vag through Kegel exercises and using a vaginal tightening cream can help you stay active and accident-free.
- It can be an immediate fix for enjoying sex. Not every option provides short-term results, but V-tight Gel can help you to enjoy sex again right away. It’s been known to help vaginas tighten up in as little as 10 minutes, which means you can take advantage of using it daily to enjoy intimate times with your partner.
- It may help you to feel more confident after childbirth. With everything that women have to deal with after childbirth, it’s helpful to find ways to feel more confident again. If your sex life has taken a hit because of a loose vagina, tightening it can help you to get back to enjoying it again.
This can go far in helping you to feel attractive and like a woman again. Although you may love being a new mom and are elated with the arrival of your little one, it’s important to feel like the beautiful woman you are.
- You can save money by choosing this vaginal tightening option. There are many options for tightening your vagina, but using a vaginal cream like V-tight gel is an affordable one. If you don’t have the money or don’t want to spend savings on a more expensive alternative like surgery, this effective cream is the cheapest option available.
How Exactly Does It Work?
With so much advertising hype around female health products, you always want to make sure that whatever you spend money on, works.
V-Tight Gel has been known to work and provide long-lasting results in as little as one or two months. As mentioned above, it also helps your vagina feel tighter right away—even if just temporarily.
For best results, just make sure to follow these simple tips:
- Clean your hands before you apply the product. It should be obvious for most but you must have clean hands while applying V-tight Gel. You don’t want to end up with more issues from unclean hands while spreading the product around.
- Squeeze just enough to spread around your vaginal walls. A drop or two should be fine. You don’t want to apply too much and waste the product, but you also don’t want to apply too little and not get the results you need.
- Spread it around the lips and vaginal wall entrance. You want to make sure that you’re applying it where you need to be tightened. You don’t need to spread it around the entirety of your vaginal exterior, but do make sure that you are getting right around your vaginal wall entrance.
- Massage it in. Don’t just apply it and then hope it does its magic. You need to make sure to massage it in, so that it can take effect. Gently massage the cream into your vagina for no more than a minute. You want to do it just right so that your skin absorbs the product, but don’t do it for too long that you massage the product away.
As you start using this product, you’ll slowly but surely start to see a difference. If you want to use it for short-term results, as well as long-term ones, make sure to wait at least 10 minutes after application before you start enjoying intimacy with your partner.
While it isn’t harmful for him, you want to make sure that it has taken affect before you start intercourse. V-tight gel is a great option for those who have minor issues and want to find a solution that will work quickly without causing any side effects.
Pro Tip: While your cream will do a lot for you on its own, if you really want to see results quickly, consider practicing Kegels daily. Kegel exercises are very easy to do, and they do help to tighten your PC muscles.
If you’re already exercising to get your pre-baby body back, why not try adding these exercises to your routine? If you want to take it a step further, consider investing in some props for your exercises. When done in conjunction with V-tight Gel, you can feel a tighter vagina in as little as a month.
Is There Something Better For Your Needs?
While this cream is definitely a favorite for many women, there may be some people who need alternatives. Some women have issues that can’t be remedied by a simple cream. You may have bladder prolapse after childbirth or need cosmetic attention for your vagina.
You could also want to get a quick-fix that doesn’t require much effort from you. It’s understandable, you’re a new mom and you’re busy.
The following options are some alternatives to using the V-tight Gel.
- You may need vaginoplasty if you have issues that can’t be fixed by using creams. Having a child naturally can cause some serious problems. Whether you suffer from major stress incontinence or you have a very loose vagina from delivering a large baby, surgery may be the route for you.
- Laser vaginal tightening treatment is a less-invasive option for those who want to get their vagina tightened by a professional and who don’t want to have to work to apply creams or do exercises.
- Cosmetic surgery could be the solution for you if your vagina has had some issues after childbirth. From tears and issues related to labor and delivery, vaginas may look a bit different after having a baby. It doesn’t happen to every woman who has a baby naturally, but if it’s happened to you, vaginal tightening creams aren’t going to fix how your vagina looks.
These solutions are helpful as they can help you fix things right away. Of course, they also cost much more than if you choose a cream or exercises to help.
Surgery requires recovery time and while it won’t take too long for you to be up and around again, you do need to consider this. If you have the time and money for surgery and don’t want to go through applying creams or exercising daily, these may be the best options for you. Also, if you have issues that can only be fixed through surgery, they may be the only options for you.
One thing to consider though is whether you will have more children. Otherwise you could end up going through the expense and pain of invasive procedures only to undo it again through another labor.
For women who have had babies, knowing that there is a solution to their issues is a life-saver. Many women are using creams like V-tight Gel and seeing the difference in both the short and long term. It does take time and research to make sure that you are choosing the right product, but if you choose wisely, you don’t have to worry about side effects.
You deserve to live your best life and love the things that make you feel like a confident woman. If tightening your vagina will help you feel better about yourself and also help you live your best life, free of bad sex and embarrassing accidents, you have the solutions at your fingertips. Enjoy being a woman, enjoying being you!