Vaginas. As a woman, you have one. It’s a body part just like all the rest, yet uniquely delicate and in need of TLC. Most women pay attention to cleanliness and health in this area, but not all of them pay attention to how tight or loose it may be.
If you’re a woman who has yet to give birth, it may not be something that has crossed your mind. If you have had children, you may have noticed that things aren’t the same.
You may have noticed that it doesn’t look the same or that sex doesn’t feel like it used to. Whether you have a full-time partner or not, this may be cause for concern in how your partner is feeling and if they notice.
Before you panic or decide to book a vaginoplasty, you may be pleased to know that there are natural methods for tightening your vagina. Of course, many people will spread old wives’ tales and something that isn’t helpful at all may be claimed to be a miracle worker.
To help you find the right solutions to your issue, it’s important to be informed. You could cause worse problems by trying to fix issues without knowing if they really help. The following information will help you have a better idea of what to look for.
What Does A Vinegar Bath Do For Females?
There is a lot of information floating around saying that vinegar is a solution for your loose vagina. Perhaps you have heard it in your quest to find out how to tighten your vag with vinegar. The thing is that while vinegar is good for a number of reasons (including your vagina’s health), it isn’t going to do much for helping to tighten the muscles after childbirth.
What Not To Do With Vinegar
Vinegar can be helpful for many vaginal issues, but as aforementioned, it’s not going to do much for a loose vagina. For those who are trying to get benefits from using it, there are a few things that you don’t want to do to achieve them. For example, don’t:
- Apply it directly on to your vagina. You will find that applying vinegar directly to your vagina won’t be very comfortable. It’s also not good for it to be applied straight onto your vagina area without being diluted. Your vagina is very sensitive and the astringent properties in vinegar are not going to feel good. It’s also been known to cause dryness and no one wants that. If you have an issues or infections, placing the vinegar directly onto your vaginal walls can be harmful, so don’t do it. It isn’t necessary, even for yeast infections.
- Drink it in the hopes it will help your vagina. First of all, it is a myth that drinking vinegar is going to help you tighten your vagina. Second of all, it’s not tasty at all. Vinegar is good for you, in small amounts. But, the myth that has been going around is that if you drink a few cups of vinegar a day, you can see a difference. Unfortunately, you will not be doing much more than causing yourselves stomachaches and problems by drinking too much.
- Bathe in it, expecting that it will help to tighten your vagina. A few drops of vinegar in your bath water isn’t bad, but if you go into it hoping to come out with a tighter vagina, that isn’t going to happen. If you think that it can help to tighten your muscles by bathing in vinegar, you’ll come away from the experience disappointed—and wreaking of vinegar. No one wants to smell like vinegar and if you want a tight vagina, you’ll smell bad for nothing, if you’re depending on vinegar to do it for you.
You can end up getting frustrated or even worse, find yourself in pain, if you simply follow what you read online about vinegar being good for loose vaginas. You probably won’t smell too great and may end up with worse issues than simply a loose vagina.
Answers To Common Questions
When it comes to vinegar, there are a lot of ideas that come to mind. To help you sort through the myths and understand how it may be good for you, here are commonly asked questions and their answers:
- What does a vinegar bath do for females? You may be wondering if it doesn’t help tighten your vagina, what does sitting in vinegar do for you? The truth is that many people consider vinegar washes to be good for combating yeast infections. This may be true and can help, but there are other solutions that aren’t as intense as vinegar. Yogurt has been known to be a no-fuss solution for those with yeast infections.
- What are some feminine uses for apple cider vinegar? Apart from helping those with yeast infections, apple cider vinegar has been known to aid in killing bad body odor. Those with yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis may benefit somewhat from vinegar baths. It’s also been known to help get rid of dandruff, making a vinegar bath a helpful experience.
- What is drinking vinegar good for? Drinking a glass of vinegar mixed with water every morning is a common thing amongst many women. It’s been said that doing so can aid in weight loss. Many people also consider it to be good for the skin and a digestive aid. While it is good for you in many ways, you want to be careful to not overdo it, as too much is not going to be good for you.
Vinegar won’t help you to tighten your vagina, but that isn’t too say that it’s bad for you. As long as you exercise caution in the amount you use in your bath or drink, it could provide you with good results like the ones mentioned above. But, that isn’t why you came here, is it? You’re looking for a solution to your loose vagina. Keep on reading!
Natural Remedies For Tightening Your Vagina
Now that you understand that maybe buying that bottle of apple cider vinegar won’t help tighten it, you may be asking what can. The good news is that there are natural remedies that are safe for your vaginal area and that do offer tightening benefits.
The following are just a few of the natural home remedies that have been known to help:
- Oak Gall: Oak gall is good for your pelvic muscles. It has several properties that have been known to be good for women, and will encourage your body’s production of estrogen. It is also good for your vagina’s muscles elasticity, which will aid in your efforts to tighten it. When used with Kegel exercises, you can see results faster. It’s also beneficial in keeping your vagina healthy and free from infections.
- Pueraria Mirifica: Pueraria Mirifica is a common ingredient found in many vaginal tightening gels, as well as breast enhancement creams. This is because it is very helpful for restoring your body’s estrogen. It’s also been known to do wonder for your genitalia, plus has anti-cancer benefits. Even if you didn’t see any tightening from using it, you would be doing a world of good for your lady area.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is considered to be a miracle working plant by some people. It seems to fix any and every problem and your vagina’s muscles are no different. While it may not change anything overnight, it’s good for your vaginal walls and can help to keep taut and strong, which is always a good thing. Apply the aloe Vera regularly and make sure to do your Kegels.
The above natural remedies are just some of the ways that you can tighten your vagina at home. For those who don’t like to go the medical route or who would rather not spend too much money, these natural substances can make a difference.
If you want to avoid spending a lot of money on surgery or laser treatment, and you don’t really need those solutions for your issue, there are other options. The above natural remedies are great to get you started, but the options below will help you to see results even faster:
- Kegel exercises: Kegels are really good for you. If you’re pregnant, they can help to prepare for the mission at hand and if you have already had a baby, they can help you to tighten your vagina back to it’s natural state. If you’re not a mother, they can still help you to keep it in shape and ensure that you enjoy sex. They are easy to do and simply require you to squeeze your PC muscles. As long as you do a few reps of up to 15 squeezes per a day, you should see results in no time. You can do them anytime of the day and even while on your way to work, so why not give it a try?
- Squats: Squats are good for that booty, but they can even help you strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. Why not do both and reap the amazing benefits? Make sure to squeeze those pelvic floor muscles while you do them.
- V-tight Gel: There are several creams offered on the market, but you have to be careful with the ones that you choose. Some of them have ingredients that can be harmful for your vagina, so be cautious. One option that has been known to be safe and helpful is the V-tight gel. It’s affordable, easy to apply, and gets results. If you’re looking for something that works a bit faster than natural remedies, but that isn’t expensive or invasive, this could be the solution for you.
Do You Want A Tighter Vagina?
If you’ve been researching the benefits of vinegar for a tight vagina, chances are that you are looking for a way to have one. You may be playing with ideas but not quite sure if you’re ready for the commitment to getting a tighter vagina. If you’re still on the fence, here are some benefits to tighter vaginal muscles:
- You’ll enjoy sex more. You really will. The tighter, the more friction you’ll feel which could lead to you orgasming easier. Who doesn’t want that benefit? It’s definitely one of the best ones to having a tighter vagina.
- Your partner will enjoy sex more. If you’re married and have had kids, chances are, your partner may have felt a difference during intercourse. He probably hasn’t said anything, but if you work on tightening it, chances are, he will thank you. If he’s enjoying it, chances are that you’ll enjoy sex more too. A better sex life for the both of you is worth doing your Kegels every now and then, don’t you think?
- You’ll feel sexier and more confident. The more confident you feel in the bedroom is bound to help you feel more confident outside of it. Feeling more confident is always great for your overall happiness, so if you are looking for a way to feel better about you, maybe consider looking towards your vagina. Confidence is also helpful if you’re single and have stayed away from sex due to your “loose vagina issues.” It can help you to be able to start going out with men once again, knowing that you’re doing great down there once again.
If you want a tighter vagina, stop looking at vinegar and it’s other benefits, and start considering other natural remedies and solutions. There are plenty of options, so you don’t have to worry about spending a lot of money to fix your loose vagina.
With commitment and effort, you can see results in as little as a month or two with many of the abovementioned solutions. Leave the vinegar for other problems and start your Kegels. A tighter vagina is just around the corner and a more confident and happier you.