If there was one thing that you could do to make your sex life better, what would be? What could be the one thing that causes your confidence to drop, when it comes to your life behind the bedroom door? Whether you have children or not, there may be some issues that keep you from enjoying yourself as much as you could.
One of these things could very well be a loose vagina. Loose vaginal muscles are common amongst women who have had children through natural delivery. It’s a very natural thing that happens and nothing to be ashamed of. Perhaps you are a woman who has never had children, but you find that your ladyhood isn’t as tight as it once was. This could be due to aging effects and again, there is no reason to feel embarrassed about it.
Whether you want to get more out of intercourse or have some issues resulting from loose vaginal muscles, you most likely want to find a solution. With a vast array of things to choose from, what would work best for you?
Vaginal Tightening Options
Before you make any big decisions, you may want to discover the different alternatives for you. There is a plethora of options for you to choose from. The following is a list of some of the ways that you can fix your loose vagina:
- Vaginoplasty – Vaginoplasty is typically a solution for those who have more serious issues from childbirth. Whether you have major tears from the delivery or you have ended up with uterus prolapse, vaginoplasty can help you out a lot. It is also useful for those who would really like to fix up your look down there, which isn’t something that can be done with simple vaginal exercises. It’s important to consider that you will need to recover from the surgery and that it is an invasive procedure.
- Vaginal laser tightening treatment – A less invasive method, vaginal laser tightening treatment is also quite helpful for those with more advanced looseness. If you have had a natural childbirth yet don’t need surgery, laser tightening treatment could be a good alternative for you. You don’t really need recovery time after this kind of treatment, but it’s important to be aware that you will need a couple of follow up sessions and it isn’t the cheapest.
- Vagina gel – If you’d rather not get medical personnel involved in your vaginal beauty and health and you don’t have to, vaginal tightening gel is a very real thing. It is something that you have to use for a while to help your vagina muscles, but it is affordable and easy to do. Out of the alternatives for vaginal tightening, it truly is one of the easiest options for you that won’t require big bucks, pain, or recovery time.
Vaginal Tightening Exercises
For those who are more inclined to fix things naturally, you can always try vagina tightening exercises. PC muscle exercises are actually more beneficial than you would imagine and are easy to do. There are so many reasons why you would want to do these exercises and we mention them further below.
The first thing that you’ll want to know is what type of exercises get results and how to do them. While there is an abundance of advice surrounding vaginal tightening, these three following exercises to your vagina are some of the best:
You may be surprised to find that squats can help you tighten your vagina. Yet it is actually one of the best exercises to tighten your vagina. It also doesn’t hurt that it helps to shape your thighs and buttocks while you’re at it.
While you’ll want to use weights for toning your thighs and buttocks, if your focus is your vagina, it’s better to go without. What you want to be focusing on in your squats for your vagina are your pelvic floor muscles.
Here are some tips for doing squats the right way to get the best results:
- Stand with your feet facing the front.
- Spread them apart, just enough that you have about 6 inches of space between your thighs (mid-thigh level). You don’t want to spread them too wide, yet you do need enough width to do squats correctly.
- Keep your torso straight and your abs tucked in. Not only is this good for your body, but it can help you to tone those areas as well.
- Bend your legs and start the motion of sitting. Think about the motion of sitting on a chair. Focus on how the movement would be to do so.
- Squeeze your PC muscles as you do so. Add to the effects by doing Kegels as you squat.
- Repeat repetitions of 10, at least three times a day.
- Go slow and really feel the exercise. There is no need to rush it.
2. Kegel Exercises
There are no excuses when it comes to starting a Kegel exercise routine. It’s one of the easiest things that you can do for a tighter vagina and is affordable—it’s completely free. Kegels are a favorite exercise for pregnant women who want to keep their vagina strong before childbirth, but they are just as great for the women who wants to keep her ladyhood tight.
Kegel exercises are really easy to do and can be done anywhere, making them one of the easiest ways for you to tighten your loose vagina. To help you get started, here are some tips on how to do Kegel exercises correctly:
- Start off by finding the muscles that you need to strengthen. Think about what you use to hold your pee. Remember those moments where you had to pee super bad but couldn’t find a restroom. Think about how you squeeze to keep from peeing everywhere. It may be embarrassing to think about, but those muscles are the ones that you want to focus on. If you are still having a difficult time figuring it out, insert a couple of fingers into your vaginal opening and squeeze. You’ll be able to feel the area that’s squeezing them.
- Now that you know which muscles to strengthen, you’re ready to start working them out. Squeeze your PC muscles as hard as you can. Hold the squeeze for as long as you can. Relax them and then start over again. Repeat the process.
- Do them often. If you want to see results, you’ll need to do more than just one or two a day. Go ahead and start out slowly at about 10-15 reps a day. Once you feel comfortable with these exercises, work up to do three sets of about 10 reps a day. As time goes on and you start to feel stronger, you can work up to even more PC muscle exercises.
3. Vaginal Props
Some women may feel like the Kegel exercises themselves are not enough. If you are looking for a way to challenge your vagina even more, you could consider vaginal props. From Ben-wa balls to vaginal cones, there are several props that can help you get a tighter vagina faster.
You will want to make sure that you are using the correct weight, especially if you are a beginner. You also need to pay attention to the materials used in them, as you may be allergic to certain products.
They are a great way to enhance your Kegel exercises. Because these items have weights in them, you are essentially having your vagina work harder. This allows for better results from your exercises. Here are some tips on using these products for a tighter vagina:
- Only use products that have a removal device. Whether it’s a string or something else, you want a way to be able to pull the cone or ball out after exercising. You don’t want to end up with issues from your Ben wa balls getting lost in your body.
- Don’t push them too far in. Think about where your PC muscles are located. It’s not necessary to insert the prop too far up. In fact, it can be dangerous. So, think about where your muscles are located that you want to work out, and let it rest there.
- Practice squeezing as long as possible. The point of using these props is that it challenges you to squeeze. Because they move or vibrate inside of you, it’s easier to do your Kegel exercises. You can use them as you walk or even while cooking. If you really want results, use them while actively exercising or even dancing.
How Long Will It Take?
Before you get excited that you will be able to feel tighter right away, realize that as with any exercise the results take time. Yet, as with any exercise, as you do them faithfully, you will start to see subtle changes.
Take, for example, squats for toning your booty. After about 10 days or so, you start to see your bottom shaping and firming up. It may not yet be the round peach that you’re going for, but it surely is progressing.
It’s the same for your vagina. It could take anywhere from a month to a few months for you to truly feel a tighter vagina, but you will get there, don’t worry. As long as you’re faithful, the exercises mentioned above will result in a tighter vagina.
Why You’ll Want To Exercise Your Vagina
As you can see, vagina exercises are not that difficult. They do require patience and dedication, but they can be done at almost any time of the day. If you’re considering adding vaginal tightening exercises to your daily routine, you may be wondering about the benefits. The following are just a few reasons why your vagina deserves some attention:
- A tighter vagina means a better sex life. After having your child, you may have discovered that you don’t enjoy sex as much. You may have reached orgasms through simple intercourse before, but now you barely feel a thing. A loose vagina is natural after childbirth, but you should get your sex life back to the way that it used to be. These exercises can help.
- You’ll feel more confident and sexier. You may have gotten your pre-pregnancy body back, but what about your bedroom confidence? If your vagina has taken a hit for the team by bearing a child, it could need some TLC. Tightening your vagina can help you to feel sexy again.
- You will have fewer problems with stress incontinence. If you don’t have serious urine leakage, but still suffer from random moments, you might want to find a solution. For those who don’t need surgery to correct this problem, tightening your PC muscles can help.
- Your partner will appreciate the results. Your partner may love you and is proud of your children, but that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t miss how things used to be. Just as you may be feeling the affects of a loose vagina, he may too. If he has mentioned comments about the lack of friction or you’ve noticed that he doesn’t enjoy sex as much as he did before, talk to him about it. If it helps him to enjoy your bedroom fun, doing these exercises can be beneficial for the both of you.
While it takes time and commitment, your vagina can feel tight and beautiful once again. It’s been through a lot and while your little ones are certainly worth it, you want to enjoy your sex life like you used to.
If you’re a woman who is getting older, you might still want to enjoy your special moments with your partner but are embarrassed about the elasticity down there. While surgery and treatments are available, the most affordable way to tighten your vagina is by doing the above exercises.
You may even want to try using some type of natural V-tight Gel as you do these exercises for even better results. Your vagina, your orgasms, and your sex life are worth it. Start exercising and start enjoying life!